This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE2 and PE3 Form check

Started by Joakim Anderson, November 29, 2013 · 7 Replies · 164 Views

Joakim Anderson

 

I've been working on these for some time by just stretching the bottom position and moving from side to side with the help of that pink rope on the door in the background. Today I felt flexible enough to try mastery and both felt easy. Hardly any fatigue, it was only the ROM that was holding me back before. This combined set is filmed at the end of the workout.

 
Any suggestions or do you guys think I'm good to go to PE4?

Bro'

I think PE4 is calling you. Have fun with its iM if you don't have some kind of mat to do it.  :lol:

LateStarter@46

Agree ^ very nice!

Adriano Augusto

Nice deep, nice rhythm and tempo... PE4, here you go! ;) ;)

Guest

Really nice... Very smooth.

Riku Calderón

Nice work!

Joakim Anderson

Alright, thanks for the replies you all. Back in a while with PE4 and 5. :)

Boris Mikael Taube

defently mastery ! good ankle flexibility :)