This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Form check. Pseudo planche push up

Started by Gym Kirk, November 28, 2013 · 2 Replies · 190 Views

Gym Kirk

I noticed that a half inch difference in hand placement can make a huge impact on the difficulty of this exercise, so I want to make sure I'm doing this right. To find my hand placement, I place my hand so the palm touches the top of my hip bone when lying on the ground. Does this sound correct? Should I be feeling pressure on my wrist from the awkward angle? Additionally what are some good wrist stretches movements I can do if the answer to the last question is yes.

Thanks!

thecolin

I found some deep tissue work on my forearms to be helpful for my wrists in combination with PPP work. Kneel down with your forearm on the ground, palm up. Place your knee on your forearm just below the elbow and tenderize... enjoy.  :icon_twisted:

Gym Kirk
thecolin said:

I found some deep tissue work on my forearms to be helpful for my wrists in combination with PPP work. Kneel down with your forearm on the ground, palm up. Place your knee on your forearm just below the elbow and tenderize... enjoy.  :icon_twisted:

Thanks. I will try it. I just purchased Handstand One. I haven't looked at it yet but imagine there is plenty of wrist prep work I could use.