Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Started by Keilani Gutierrez, November 28, 2013 · 20 Replies · 3,955 Views

Keilani Gutierrez

I'm grateful for another day of life, for food available to eat, a roof over my head, my girlfriend and all the guys and gals who've extended their friendship and expertise to help me become healthier and happier this year.

happy thanksgiving to everyone in GB in Arizona, the moderators nationwide and all the members around the globe. :P

B1214N

Happy Thanksgiving!

LateStarter@46

Greetings from Narnia!

Keilani Gutierrez
LateStarter@46 said:

Greetings from Narnia!

bring back some of the tea! #waves

Sol Amarpreet

Greetings and regards from India.

Coach Sommer

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

thecolin

You're late, real Thanksgiving was in October.  :D  But have a good one regardless.  ;)

 

Can you find a turkey in Puerto Rico?

Guest

Thanks to everyone who participates in GST/GB, my family, friends, and how lucky I am to have everything I do.

Jon Douglas

Greetings from the deep, deep South!

wheezer
Jon Douglas said:

Greetings from the deep, deep South!

 

Cletus2.png

 

Hippy thenksgive ya'll!

Keilani Gutierrez
thecolin said:

You're late, real Thanksgiving was in October. :D But have a good one regardless. ;)

Can you find a turkey in Puerto Rico?

depends. do you mean in the super market or out in the wild? :P
thecolin
KeilaniG said:

depends. do you mean in the super market or out in the wild? :P

Maybe a roasted flamingo instead?

Jon Douglas
thecolin said:

Maybe a roasted flamingo instead?

post-2239-0-31094700-1385709682_thumb.jp

Keilani Gutierrez
thecolin said:

Maybe a roasted flamingo instead?

rotisserie parrot. duh.
thecolin
KeilaniG said:

rotisserie parrot. duh.

My apologies for my cultural insensitivity, I have much to learn about the classic art of parrot roasting.  ^_^

Keilani Gutierrez
thecolin said:

My apologies for my cultural insensitivity, I have much to learn about the classic art of parrot roasting.  ^_^

you had me at "can you find a [blank] in Puerto Rico?"  :lol:

RJS

Theres a ton of Tofurkey's running around out here, so we just grabbed a few and cooked them.

ChrisUK

Happy belated Thankgiving! I hope everyone survived Black Friday

wheezer

What is Black Friday? Is it like an after-holiday sale?

Signed, an Australian.

thecolin
wheezer said:

What is Black Friday? Is it like an after-holiday sale?

Signed, an Australian?

It is humanity's darkest hour. People basically riot and stampede each other to get 40% off a new Xbox. I'm lucky never to have ever experienced it: 

wheezer

31525_20131129_074558_blackfriday01.jpg