Glimpses into the rest of the day's workout:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blTeq0FuyA0
I don't know how to embed videos...
Started by red1392, November 28, 2013 · 6 Replies · 2,524 Views
Glimpses into the rest of the day's workout:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blTeq0FuyA0
I don't know how to embed videos...
Thank you for posting that. It was good to see. Very envious, I'm in the wrong job!
LateStarter@46 said:Very envious, I'm in the wrong job!
Don't open that door...
Nice work if you can get it ![]()
But seriously, with the hopes of a nation on your shoulders...they would have to be some seriously rugged shoulders, along with an equally strong mental faculty. So much respect for elite, olympic athletes that have to be able to perform in all situations, under all circumstances and weather all storms.
I thoroughly enjoy these videos
They make it look so easy - just effortless.
Watching that tumbling gets me excited for the Movement series more and more. ![]()
1:42 love that spin he does around the single shoulder.
Movement contains no tumbling.
lol