This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MyGB Testers Wanted

Started by Cory Fair, November 24, 2013 · 11 Replies · 541 Views

Cory Fair

I am nearing completion on the MyGB webapp. If you have interest in testing this and getting an early in, please PM me with the following information:

 

-Which mobile phone model and operating system version you use.

-Which GB courses you own. 

-The email address you use currently in the workout planner.

 

Testers will be notified by the end of the week if they qualify. :)

 

Beta Screenshots (subject to change):

 

post-3819-0-61849500-1385325696_thumb.pn

post-3819-0-18738400-1385325697_thumb.pn

Adriano Augusto

Windows Phone 8 allowed to by tested? :D

Cory Fair
Adriano Flo said:

Windows Phone 8 allowed to by tested? :D

 

Absolutely. 

Keilani Gutierrez

thanks for this opportunity, Cory ^_^

Bipocni

Wow awesome.  I'm wondering though:  I've had to alter the rep scheme for the mobility work for SLS/PE2.  Is there going to be an option to set your own specific rep scheme?  I only ask because I know a lot of people have had to break doing the jump from one week to the next into smaller chunks.

 

And this is even more tangential, but could you add a graph function?  I know this is asking a lot, but it would be really cool to see how far you've progressed over time in a tidy visual display.  Line graphs are nice because you'll be able to tell at a glance if you're slowing down or speeding up simply by looking at the angle of incline.

 

Sorry, I've always wanted to design a workout calendar phone app, and this is the closest I've come to the development process, so I figured I'd chime in while I have the chance.

Cory Fair
Bipocni said:

Wow awesome.  I'm wondering though:  I've had to alter the rep scheme for the mobility work for SLS/PE2.  Is there going to be an option to set your own specific rep scheme?  I only ask because I know a lot of people have had to break doing the jump from one week to the next into smaller chunks.

 

And this is even more tangential, but could you add a graph function?  I know this is asking a lot, but it would be really cool to see how far you've progressed over time in a tidy visual display.  Line graphs are nice because you'll be able to tell at a glance if you're slowing down or speeding up simply by looking at the angle of incline.

 

Sorry, I've always wanted to design a workout calendar phone app, and this is the closest I've come to the development process, so I figured I'd chime in while I have the chance.

 

 

Custom programming will not be an option at this time, but there is something much better coming down the road. ;)

IcedDante

Sounds like you're developing this on Phone Gap? I use Android Froyo and would love to Beta Test

Cory Fair
IcedDante said:

Sounds like you're developing this on Phone Gap? I use Android Froyo and would love to Beta Test

 

*Shudder* no. For now it's a web app, I will program native code further along in the development cycle for this year. More of the MyGB project has been about building out the back end technologies for a long line of future feature expansion. 

Gym Kirk

Is iPad 2 on the list?

Cory Fair
Gym Kirk said:

Is iPad 2 on the list?

 

Yes

Cory Fair

I've plenty of volunteers now, the instructions/invites will go out near the end of the week.  :)

Cory Fair

I included everyone up to this point who wanted it. The initial phase lasts one week.