I'v had elbow tendonitis for quite a while now, I'm sure it's to do with my forearm muscles as opposed to the triceps since it started with shitty guitar technique, but it soon affected my exercise, things like pull ups and push ups are a no go.
I tried resting it for months, it didn't work.
I went to the physio, and they told me I had horrible scapular stability, the cause of many seemingly unrelated problems, that had prevented me exercising for quite some time- however no matter what I did, the tendonitis in my elbows came back.
I'm now wondering if it's down to a strength imbalance between my forearm flexors and extensors, I climb and do a lot of pulling activity, my flexors are undoubtedly stronger than the extensors, could this be a cause of the seemingly chronic tendonitis?
I'v been doing eccentric reverse wrist curls and rotations (slowly) to try and fix the problem, does anyone know if this will work?