Hi folks,
When doing H1and F1 should I do them on the same days and keep rest days as just that, or is it not a good idea to do them on the same day?
Thanks
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Kyle Dillman, November 21, 2013 · 2 Replies · 174 Views
Hi folks,
When doing H1and F1 should I do them on the same days and keep rest days as just that, or is it not a good idea to do them on the same day?
Thanks
I started with F7 on three days and H1 on three different days. A while back I switched to doing asplit F1 and doin the H1 with the second half. I like the new way better. It gives me more rest and time to train some other things besides F1 and H1. In the excersise examples there are several different configurations. Some have the F1 training and H1 during the same day and some dont. You should try what works best for you.
I like to do H1 on my upper body F1 days, although I know some people do the opposite.
Rest days are just that, for rest.