I am confused about this mastery because I do not know if I have to do 5 sets each leg or each rep change. I want to be as symmetrical as possible so this matters to me.
so do I alternate each leg each set?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Michael17, November 20, 2013 · 6 Replies · 289 Views
I am confused about this mastery because I do not know if I have to do 5 sets each leg or each rep change. I want to be as symmetrical as possible so this matters to me.
so do I alternate each leg each set?
Yes of course. This is the only one element where, before move forward, i've mastered 6 sets of 5 reps. 3 for each legs
You need to do 5x 10s reps per set; you can use whichever leg you want on the reps.
How difficult do you find these? I am still working the dishes from Foundation 1 but had a go at these in the gym out of curiosity and found that I could complete mastery without much strain. I have a straddle front lever so I thought perhaps these negative body levers are designed to work the arms into it and that was why I was able to do them. Or maybe I just went in with bad technique...
aw man, I thought it was 5 reps per leg each set! Looks like I hit mastery some time ago...
I did not fine them hard. But you guys seem to be answering the question different in everyday saying different sets/reps I did what the mastery said and that is how I will look at it if I fail body levers then I fail and will focus more on those. Thank you for the replies and hope to speak to you guys again. And josh nice Maltese!!
It's the same volume as PE9. 50 seconds worth of negatives per set, 5 sets total.
And thanks ![]()