Can a bodybuilder be a gymnast?

Started by The Wykydtron, November 19, 2013 · 28 Replies · 7,406 Views

Bipocni
Vincearoo said:

It's just helpful, typically, for everyone to have all the information condensed into one area.

This is why you'll often catch me summarising the various threads I've read before, whenever someone asks a question that's come up in the past.  If I can pull information from a half a dozen dead threads and put it all in one place that all the new members can see....  I consider my job done!  B-)

RJS

This video inspired me to try a ring muscle up a few months ago. Im also a former bodybuilder. I watched the video, followed the warm up and boom, first try muscle up.

Jon Douglas
RJS said:

This video inspired me to try a ring muscle up a few months ago. Im also a former bodybuilder. I watched the video, followed the warm up and boom, first try muscle up.

Cool. Did you catch your first one on video by any chance?

RJS
Jon Douglas said:

Cool. Did you catch your first one on video by any chance?

 

lol, i don't think you will ever see this monk in an exercise video.