This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Poor handstand balance

Started by Tyler Leonard_7317, November 18, 2013 · 1 Replies · 180 Views

Tyler Leonard_7317

I'm using the Handstand 1 program I recently bought and I have a small problem.

 

Basically, I've passed by the 10 second handstand and am working on straddle handstands. Now, in the program it said not to worry too much about how many times are considered working sets, because it's balance and not all strength work but my concern is this:

 

When I did 10 second handstand I would hit every 1 of 3 I'd say even on the final week of training, and now that I'm on handstand straddles it's probably only every 1 of 10 that I actually am able to do.

 

Is this normal or should I go back and get a stronger free standing handstand first?

Christian

This should be moved to the handstand 1 section of the forum.

And it says that sets not successfull doesnt count as work sets, but I read that as for training and not to pass mastery. Go back and get all for all.