Taking The Manna to the next Level!

Started by Mats Trane, November 17, 2013 · 18 Replies · 5,933 Views

Mats Trane

Super strenght and mobility in one move!

 

This boys name is David Rumbutis and he is 13 years old. His dad Segej Rumbutis was a former  member of the Soviet team. He  is now working as a (very good) coach in Sweden.  I´ve seen David since he was about 3, when he was little he used to hang out in the training hall and playing on the trampolin, waiting for his dad to finish work. It will be very intersting to see how he will do as a senior.

 

 

gohei_

Wow, that's pretty sick.

mrpraktic

:D

Handbalancer

This was gonna get posted sooner or later. Probably the best manna work I have ever seen, not to mention after some serious handstand series and the fact that she is probably capable of performing that routine 7+ times a week.

 

At around  7.30

ausswe

That last video of her doing the manna blew my mind.....

red1392

I still don't get what's going on with her shoulders for that to be possible...

jwalker497

WOW.  I cant even watch that! 

gymnast-Jessie
ausswe said:

That last video of her doing the manna blew my mind.....

I think she is on rotating parallettes and has very flexi shoulders!

Christoph

The last video doesn't work at the moment. So for me Lucas Fischer (mrpraktics 2nd video) is the best. He also asked the international gymnast association for approval of this element (from the german page http://www.lucas-fischer-salto.ch/inhalt/aktuell_detail.php?id=1 - I know neither the outcome nor the correct english terms).

alempoli
Hi guys... I finished the last level of Manna in Foundation One... what to do now???  Which exercises  recommended for me???

 

A few weeks ago I have started with "Middle Split Hold" as recommended from the book "Building the Gymnastic Bodies" of coach Sommer... Let me know, thanks!!!! 

Daniel Burnham

There are 3 more series of exercises in foundation 2-4 that cover this in depth.

Fer Ruiz

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME WITH THE MANNA TRAINING ?.. :)) please , i can help with one arm handstand and planche if somebody is interesting in .:)

WitnessTheFitness

I think my mind just exploded.

 

But at least doing a normal manna doesn't feel so impossible now.

gymnast-Jessie

john_c

Oh dear !   I'm still working on the tuck up  :(

Eric Baum
gymnast-Jessie said:

Great! =]

Jon Douglas
gymnast-Jessie said:

I refuse to 'like' this until I can do it >: (

 

(Just kidding, looks great :D )

Seabird
mrpraktic said:

:D

That second one. Thats it. Thats the stuff.