(Wo)manna

Started by Christian, November 16, 2013 · 11 Replies · 7,006 Views

Christian

 Dude!

 

 

Amazing :o

Guest

Damn! I wonder how long Foundation took her :lol:

Bro'

Are her elbows hyperextended or just facing forward ?  :P

gohei_

Holy crap! Them elbows..

Rachid Tahri

Has anybody seen a video of a manna of a person without hyperextended elbows?

DiTi

why everyone that can do manna have hyperextended elbows.does manna give u hyperextended elbows?

Christian

Maybe hyperextended elbows give you a manna?

gohei_

So, a lot of elbow stretching in F3 and F4 then?  :P

gymnast-Jessie

Haha thanks guys!

 

This is actually me, someone notified me it was on here :)

 

So first off... I've had hyper extending elbows my whole life, never intentionally stretched them.

Actually try and avoid it, but so difficult to control with bent arms.

 

I quit gymnastics 8 years ago, and do not specifically train manna, only V press (spent maybe 10 hours total over 3 years trying to do Manna)

Christian

Hi, we are all very impressed obviously! That's a very nice manna. Though you saying you don't train specifically for it sorta lends credit to my theory of hyperextended elbows = manna ( :P )

 

You quit gymnastics but obviously you are doing something else?

 

Welcome to the board btw :)

gymnast-Jessie
Christian said:

Hi, we are all very impressed obviously! That's a very nice manna. Though you saying you don't train specifically for it sorta lends credit to my theory of hyperextended elbows = manna ( :P )

 

You quit gymnastics but obviously you are doing something else?

 

Welcome to the board btw :)

Haha yes thats true! I guess if you took my picture: I edited it so that I rotated at my elbows until they looked straight.

 

First off I am no where near Manna now lol, and secondly my body weight it too far in front so unlikely I would be able to hold it here. 

To achieve manna from this position I would need to lean back a considerable amount more and also lift my hips higher.

 

zqo8k.jpg

 

SO you may just have something in your theory, I believe it is definitely easier to do Manna with hyperextended elbows!

 

 

Yup I now do competitive Aerobics :D Which they call Manna a high V press. 

 

ANd thanks :D

Bro'

Time to buy tendon extensions.