This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Resting time between WP, FKP, WR and FTP sets?

Started by Luzian, November 15, 2013 · 6 Replies · 307 Views

Luzian

As there are not iM exercises in between, how long should I rest between each of the sets in WP, FKP, WR and FTP?

Duff

I do the current iM with an unweighted stick, going progressively to my working limit. It helps me reinforce correct activation. I'm sure it's fine to take some rest though.

Bipocni

Do one set of each back to back with no rest, then repeat.  I only stop to do a set of dislocates after each set.

Luzian
Bipocni said:

Do one set of each back to back with no rest, then repeat.  I only stop to do a set of dislocates after each set.

Interesting! That's what I felt like doing but I did not because I though it was not ment to be done that way :)

Joshua Slocum

I do giant sets, with ~10 seconds in between each giant set to shake out my wrists. 

strme

jj me too..rest around 10sec

jvenna

I'm doing Im 1-4 between sets without any additional rest. Im 1 after WP etc. Trying to work the weight up. After I get the dislocates I'll replace some earlier Im with them.