This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Active recovery days?

Started by old dude_1969, November 15, 2013 · 1 Replies · 144 Views

old dude_1969

I am new to the forum although I have been working through F1 for a couple months.  I have a question:  What type of activities are recommended during active recovery days?  Would those days be good for stretching, cardio or perhaps working on less demanding skills such as double arm levers and balancing?  What type of things would be good to work on and not detrimental to the progress of F1?

Thomas H.
Kchaus said:

I am new to the forum although I have been working through F1 for a couple months.  I have a question:  What type of activities are recommended during active recovery days?  Would those days be good for stretching, cardio or perhaps working on less demanding skills such as double arm levers and balancing?  What type of things would be good to work on and not detrimental to the progress of F1?

Make some cardio, mobility training (F1) and/or stretching. Thats it.