Preview of some moves from movement 1

Started by Nautique163, November 14, 2013 · 7 Replies · 2,661 Views

Nautique163

These guys can move

Bipocni

I've always wanted to do that!

 

This is called Hopak, and it's not actually Russian, it's Ukrainian, although it's a common mistake to make.  Recently it was re-invented as a martial art, which sounds awesome to me!  If you look at the history of it, it was something the soldiers did to celebrate after a battle, and they'd re-enact the best moments of the battle while dancing., so there's some precedent.

 

Either way, it's pretty hard.

Micawberian

You built up my hopes and sqaushed them like ants...

TANSTAAFL

I've had that saved on my computer for a good while now(although I prefer the Run DMC version). Always good for an inspirational, hello to the world, good morning. That and Arnold's pizza shop...gets me everytime.

bamartens

Not at all what I expected, but that was actually very impressive.....

Yaad Mohammad

They must have huge legs

jl5555

My ACL blew out just watching that.

Ravn

Extremely impressive, but no way are these guys soldiers... Unless they train for battle in a dance studio :P