Hey guys
Im new to this forum and decided to create a profile. I am in need of guidence, where i live I have no possability to train with experts in the field of gymnastics or bar-training. Ive thought myself everything and been using youtube and the internet as my go to "guru"
I believe that being strong in one aspect is a weakness, and thats why i changed my approach to training and life. I am a Bodybuilders, Strength athlete, Yogaist, Crossfitter and want to master the Gymnatic skill set aswell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gFCVwk5PGY This is my first recorded back lever / straddle ive been practising it for 2weeks and finally think that i am mastering the movement.
But i simply cant hold a front lever, it is af if i cannot keep the rotation in the upper body to keep myself horizontal. I will record and show my exercises and attempts on a "front lever" but meanwhile i would aprichiate any tips, guides, tutorials on the front lever!
Thanks guys