Who is going to the London seminar in January?

Started by Christian, November 14, 2013 · 26 Replies · 5,541 Views

Christian

I am! :D

 

Who else?

Mats Trane

Unfortunately not me. Wife is in Australia at that time and I have to stay home and take care of kids and dog!

Christian

:huh::o  :mellow:  :(

Joshua Slocum

I'll be at Miami in December. That's kind of like London in January, except not at all. 

Alessandro Mainente

Not me due to work. I hope For a second Europe date in the same period as this year!

Christian

People, the thread is: who is going. Not: who is NOT going :-P

Iñaki Lorentzen

I'm going!! :D

DonGray

I really want to go! Have missed out a few times now. My only concern is a huge class size meaning very little personal instruction. What is the class size likely to be?

Christian

So far. 2 :-)

Alessandro Mainente

Last time in UK we were about 35-40- don't worry Coach has assistance from other GB Coaches,

LateStarter@46

If you watch, you get 34-39 of Coach's instructions per exercise. Coach does go through the group constantly.

DonGray

If I have the orignial G.B book, the foundation courses+ H1, been a long time follower on the forums - will I actually get much from this considering the class size?

Is there a proper warm up demonstrated?

Any guidance on stretching? A protocol to follow? Or mention of how long we should really spend stretching each week as this is the biggest barrier to my progress?

Much of the ring work will be wasted on me...

Hell I would still love to go to meet everyone & see some elite gymnasts teach. Will Dillon or Allan be there/ anyone at their level?

Christian

I've been to 2 so far. It's definitively worth it. Hands on coaching will save you lots of frustration later and you will get a much better understanding of quality of movement.

Cole Dano

The seminars can make a dramatic difference in your understanding of how you do GST. Books and courses can never replace hands on contact and feedback from a top level expert.

Bissen

I really, really want to go some day, but I don't know when. I guess I'm just kind of scared to go alone... :ph34r:

Christian

Ninjas know no fear.

Bissen

This ninja has a history assignment (not on ninjas - but on Japan) to hand in on January 3rd...

 

But I WILL go! Some day...

Niels Joergensen

I am going as well :) Looking forward to finally meet fellow GB's! 

Where are you guy staying??

Bissen

No! Another Dane! Dangit...

Robert Rieckmann

I'll be there aswell! I'm so excited to meet all of you! :)

 

Not sure where I'll stay yet. Maybe someone wants to share a room?

Christian

Haven't looked into rooms yet either. I'm open for sharing.

Markus Klein

I`m also coming to London in January.

Maarten

I'm attending!

Can't wait for all the info and feedback.

Anybody know how big the group will be?

DonGray

I'm going! Should have gone last year, but no worries. Looking forward to being critiqued by a national team coach & to learn from the best :)

DonGray

Any more people sign up for this? Can anyone that has attended the seminars recmommend what to bring apart from change of clothes, pen & paper for notes, Some snacks. Anything else?