Jean-Claude Van Damme working on his flexibility

Started by Mats Trane, November 14, 2013 · 13 Replies · 4,136 Views

Mats Trane

Murray Truelove

Damn! I can't believe he pushed those trucks apart?! How strong is this guy!

Christian
Murray Truelove said:

Damn! I can't believe he pushed those trucks apart?! How strong is this guy!

He didn't push them apart, they drove apart while lowering him into the splits.

 

Though considering what would happen if they messed up and he fell, I doubt the authenticity of this video.

gohei_

Fake or not, that was awesome. Do you think they were supposed to drive in reverse or was the footage played backwards?

Rachid Tahri

I have to admit: as a child I was inspired by this guy!  :D

Christian

I googled it and it actually appears legit!

wheezer

Damn, Van Damme.

IcedDante

It's legit, the truck drivers are driving backwards because, it's very hard to do that in a truck and especially maintain a straight line (there was a reddit discussion on this were truckers chimed in on why this was so impressive). The manufacturer is toting their drive stabilization system in this video

Riku Calderón
Christian said:

He didn't push them apart, they drove apart while lowering him into the splits.

 

Though considering what would happen if they messed up and he fell, I doubt the authenticity of this video.

You really diden't get that he was joking? Epic :D

Christian
RiQC said:

You really diden't get that he was joking? Epic :D

I was very torn on that actually :-)

Christoph
IcedDante said:

It's legit, the truck drivers are driving backwards because, it's very hard to do that in a truck and especially maintain a straight line (there was a reddit discussion on this were truckers chimed in on why this was so impressive). The manufacturer is toting their drive stabilization system in this video

Did I understand this correctly: They drove backwards to make it even more impressive!? I supposed they drove backwards to not roll over him in case he falls :|

Nautique163
Christoph said:

Did I understand this correctly: They drove backwards to make it even more impressive!? I supposed they drove backwards to not roll over him in case he falls :|

I would have to agree

LateStarter@46

That would make doing it between two planes on autopilot less impressive!

Daniel Canto Figueiredo

AMAZING !!!!!!!

 

Truly inspiring for all of us who have not yet mastered the splits.