This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Integrated mobility progression?

Started by Luzian, November 14, 2013 · 4 Replies · 200 Views

Luzian

As far as I can see there is no progression (number of reps) indicated for the integrated mobility. Should I always do the number of reps that is indicated as "mastery" for the iM?

 

Example: Let's say I do MN/PE1 (tuck-up) in week 1, that is 3x3r. I should superset it with MN/PE1>iM (stiff leg windmill) 5r after each of the 3 tuck-up sets, right? Or in other words: the number of repetitions of the iM stay the same for all 12 weeks and just the number of sets change as the number of sets for the tuck-up change?

Cole Dano

Yes, that's right.

Christian

Correct :-)

Luzian

Allright, thanks!

IcedDante

There are situations were the iM involves a bit of strength and people have scaled it back and progressed the quantity with their strength training. Twisting squats comes to mind here