This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Training in London for Xmas

Started by Valvolt, November 13, 2013 · 2 Replies · 1,164 Views

Valvolt

Hi everyone!

I'm coming to London on holiday during Christmas and I was wondering if anyone was willing to train.

Preferably gymnastics, but street workout/calisthenics is fine as well.

Futhermore, does anyone know where should I find bars and stuff to train outdoors in London?

Thanks!

ChrisUK

I will be in London some of the holiday as well (I live there, but I go to college in the US so I am all over the place) but not during Christmas time, more like the 14th Dec to 18th and then early January.

 

There is a fantastic workout park in Primrose hill, they have a few SW beasts there and the equipment is perfect.

Valvolt

Thanks for the answer, Chris. I'll definitely check out the place you mentioned.