This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

F2 Workout Structure

Started by Valvolt, November 11, 2013 · 4 Replies · 306 Views

Valvolt
Hello, everyone. 

Please, forgive my bad English.

I'd like to ask why is F2 structured the way it is. I mean, why do we train FL-sPL-HBP-RC one day and SL-MN-SLS another day?

Thanks.

Keilani Gutierrez

upper body + straight body strength / lower body + bent body strength? :P 

Jimmy Bellum

Not just F2 is structured like that, I am sure it is as how the rest of foundation is structured. Also, there are other scheduling options that you are able to implement, depending on you having H1. 

But I think it is to separate the 4 fundamental straight arm strength elements SL & MN from FL & sPL and then you obviously have bent arm strength and fundamental leg strength. And let me tell you: I'm happy FL and MN PEs aren't worked on the same day  :)

Jon Douglas
Jimmy Aeson said:

Not just F2 is structured like that, I am sure it is as how the rest of foundation is structured. Also, there are other scheduling options that you are able to implement, depending on you having H1.

But I think it is to separate the 4 fundamental straight arm strength elements SL & MN from FL & sPL and then you obviously have bent arm strength and fundamental leg strength. And let me tell you: I'm happy FL and MN PEs aren't worked on the same day :)

Fl and RC in the same day is bad enough >.<

Daniel Burnham

Just wait until you hit the late stages of HBP RC and planche all in one day. You will cry a little. At least I did.