This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Movement 1

Started by Bobby Bogdanovski, November 11, 2013 · 8 Replies · 464 Views

Bobby Bogdanovski

Hey guys. Any indication of when Movement 1 will be available?

 

Just looking foward to adding some elements to my current F1 training

ausswe

Next year sometime is what I read in another thread with the rest of foundation series coming out before the end of this year. I think movement will be out in the first half of next year but that could just be wishful thinking. :D

Alan Tseng

Movement is scheduled to be released in 2014 I'm pretty sure.

Cory Fair
Hmms said:

Movement is scheduled to be released in 2014 I'm pretty sure.

 

Correct. We will announce dates as the time comes closer.

Art Vandelay
Cory Fair said:

Correct. We will announce dates as the time comes closer.

At risk of being "that guy", can I ask roughly what part of 2014 you're hoping to release it? 1st quarter realistic?

Cory Fair
Art Vandelay said:

At risk of being "that guy", can I ask roughly what part of 2014 you're hoping to release it? 1st quarter realistic?

 

We're releasing it in the "14" part of 2014. ;) No specifics yet as there are many variables that could delay or speed up the release.

Joshua Slocum
Cory Fair said:

We're releasing it in the "14" part of 2014. ;)

Movement 1 confirmed for January 4th. Got it :P

Keilani Gutierrez
Joshua Slocum said:

Movement 1 confirmed for January 4th. Got it :P

don't jynx it :(
ausswe

14= 1/4= 01/04/2014 but in Australia that would be April fools day... Wait a minute...