This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Plan your workout-help

Started by Jennifer, November 10, 2013 · 2 Replies · 108 Views

Jennifer

After much reading on these forums I understand now how the progressions are supposed to work (I believe).

 

Now, that we finished one week, I want the Plan Your Workout schedule for next week to read

 

Foundation F7 PE Level 1 week 2

Handstand PE1 week 10

 

so that the deloads will match up.      How can I do that?   I tried to make changes but now it has the schedule for

 

Foundation PE1 week 1

HS PE1 week 9

 

I want it to move forward one cycle for tomorrow.

 

Thanks!

Cory Fair

Looks like you did it correctly, as your settings with the rollover are currently Week 2 for all Foundation elements and Week 10 for Handstand PE1.

Jennifer

Yay!  Thanks!   It must roll over a little later on Sunday than when I checked it this am.