Recommended stretches thread?

Started by ausswe, November 10, 2013 · 6 Replies · 2,222 Views

ausswe

Hej everyone,

I was just thinking it would be really nice if we had a sticky or something that had a list of recommended stretches depending on what someone's limitation was or so wing specific for different muscle groups.

Eg.

Problem with pike stretch it might be your glutes not hamstrings so try these stretches *blah blah*

Or

Tight glutes ? Then try *blah blah*

I haven't really thought this through tbh it just popes into my head while I was trying to compile some good stretches for each part of my body. Sorry if it doesn't make sense... I might leave this thread up and see if anyone gets it while I think more about it.

Cheers :)

Guest

Kit Laughlin's book. Expensive, but Coach recommends it immensely.

Bipocni
Awarenesss said:

Kit Laughlin's book. Expensive, but Coach recommends it immensely.

This ^^^^ is the sticky.  :lol:

ausswe

Hahaha alright alright I guess I'll have to save up for this then. I have heard nothing but good reviews and a couple of his YouTube clips have helped. What do you get from the book though? Don't need product detail more of an outline of what to expect. Will I be able to read this then walk away able to have a stretching routine to compliment my gst?

Christian

You'll have a daily 5 (+2) you can use everyday and then close to 100 more in BtGB type presentation. So you'll have to make a routine yourself.

ausswe

Wow nice. Is there any information about hold times or how often it should be done for?

Christian

Suggestions for this is there. There is lots of info and will require you to plan and make a workout yourself. Im still getting through the book.