This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Arch Up equipment

Started by twan, November 8, 2013 · 12 Replies · 301 Views

twan

Hi guys,

 

My question is If you don't have the equipment for the arch up which the athlete uses in the prescription, what are some good alternatives ?

 

 

FredInChina

What do you need except zinc plated briefs? :P

thecolin

I put a table in front of my stall bars and with my hips on the table I hook my feet under the bars.

Guest

I use my ping pong table and my mom anchors my feet.

Ravn

I use a table, kettlebell on the floor with a strap through the handle which I anchor my feet in.

Christian

Elevated bench and feet in stall bars.

Jon Douglas

Ring straps around park table. Also can be used for several F2 elements.

Nb-- generally best to do this one when you can get a table to yourself

thecolin

Also, if you live on a farm, get up on a fence and hook your legs under a cow.

ausswe

Or get up on a cow and hook your legs under the fence!

Jon Douglas
ausswe said:

Or get up on a cow and hook your legs under the fence!

I see this one ending badly.

LateStarter@46

...leaning out over piraña infested pool with legs in a crocodile...

thecolin
Jon Douglas said:

I see this one ending badly.

I agree, my method is clearly the safe choice!  :D

Jon Douglas
thecolin said:

I agree, my method is clearly the safe choice! :D

Kof most extreme arch up, pokemon.snap style points for more creatures in shot!