So I failed my week 7 miserably! Strike that I didn't fail! To revert back to something in order to reinforce strength is not a failure it is not weakness, its humility. I can admit that I had not properly prepared my body for the extra strain that I had placed on it. I am stronger and am getting stronger. I have began taking yoga classes with a great yogi. I believe this will help my progressions through foundation series. There are some challenging inversions and balances involved, but I try and can definitely tell the difference foundation has made in regards to my strength. I will be taking a Yin class on Sundays and Asana/ Vinyasa Flows on Thursday, In conjunction with my foundation work. I hope I am not overworking myself.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Falling Back to Week 5 adding In Yoga Classes
Started by Somalie, November 8, 2013 · 1 Replies · 109 Views
I tried yoga for two months this summer and it did wonders for my flexibility. Try it out and see how it goes together with F1, that's the only way to find out. ![]()