This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL PE1

Started by Boris Mikael Taube, November 7, 2013 · 3 Replies · 135 Views

Boris Mikael Taube

 im performing spl pe1 i do it like in the video hands turned out and quite wide with the hand..

when i do this i feel a very straine on my elbow/bicep. haved elbow problems before this is the one excerises i feel it in the elbow area.

I have tried to performing it with hands closer or other hand position but when i shrug down i always bend my elbow. 

It is important to have completely straight elbow when  going down or is the top position that is more important in this movement? 

 

Bipocni

I was told it's important to keep straight arms throughout the entire movement.

 

I guess the only thing I can say is if your elbows can't handle this, they definitely can't handle a planche...

Boris Mikael Taube

ok. its just in the bottom position i feel a little bend. I will post a video in the weekend so people can say anything on my form

Boris Mikael Taube

and yes they can definitelty not hold a planche.... yet :D