Yeah, I know that this question may be a bit ridiculous taking into account that we have spent a lot of time since the HS1 was released. However, I would like to have no more doubts about this and to be able to close this topic.
How should be the rest between the sets of the "Handstand 1" training. I have read diferent opinions so:
a) As long as the Integrated-Mobility's drill.
b) As long as you need so as to do another set with the highest quality.
Thank you very much!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Rest between sets in H1
Started by Nacho training, November 7, 2013 · 6 Replies · 408 Views
In my opinion, the PE's function largely as strength training/conditioning, and so you should minimize the rest time taken.
The SE's on the other hand, are more skill training, so if you need some more time in between to recover, that's OK.
^^^^ This.
Joshua Slocum said:In my opinion, the PE's function largely as strength training/conditioning, and so you should minimize the rest time taken.
The SE's on the other hand, are more skill training, so if you need some more time in between to recover, that's OK.
minimize to what degree? That we are able to perform the PE's with just iM's as rest?
This sound reasonable for me, just to make to that i'm not overdoing.
Fede HD said:minimize to what degree? That we are able to perform the PE's with just iM's as rest?
This sound reasonable for me, just to make to that i'm not overdoing.
That's what I do, although I take a few extra seconds to set up for each exercise.
Joshua is it safe to say that we should rest about a minute before next SE's rep?Joshua Slocum said:In my opinion, the PE's function largely as strength training/conditioning, and so you should minimize the rest time taken.
The SE's on the other hand, are more skill training, so if you need some more time in between to recover, that's OK.
I'd say what ever is needed to perform the se properly is how much rest you should take.