do I have an advanced tuck planche?

Started by tonio145, November 7, 2013 · 2 Replies · 1,668 Views

tonio145

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUoEW71qdw0&feature=c4-overview&list=UUMB_evAcVQO546g_I6_rN-A

 

Sorry for the weird video. I just got a new phone today and wanted to test out the camera quality. Anyway I recently started to get my feet behind elbows, but as soon as I do I start descending right away. I would be really happy if I could just have a nice 5 second hold. I did 3 sets but the second two were much worse then this one. I practice planche every other day. next time I think ill just do one set of advanced tuck, wait 5 minutes and then to do some tuck planche pushups.  

Joshua Slocum

Stick to tucked planche holds for now. Your advanced tuck is quite high and you're not holding the position.  

tonio145
Joshua Slocum said:

Stick to tucked planche holds for now. Your advanced tuck is quite high and you're not holding the position.  

yeah I think that would be better. its really frustrating how slow I'm advancing but its my fault because I'm too impatient. I never bothered timing my tuck planche so from now on ill make a point to get at least 60 seconds before trying advanced.