Murray Truelove said:..But I'm not a car....
You're not a lacrosse stick, either.
Started by Murray Truelove, November 6, 2013 · 28 Replies · 9,208 Views
Murray Truelove said:..But I'm not a car....
You're not a lacrosse stick, either.
Joshua Slocum said:You're not a lacrosse stick, either.
Touche...Touche..
Joshua Slocum said:One more thing: most electric massagers are pretty weak and don't really do much for the knots you get from GST. However, I find that an electric car buffer is quite well suited to this task. Though it may leave your limbs feeling like jelly
hmm, so thats how Gymnasts get so buff.
Murray, I would say if I had to pick between the typical Lacrosse ball and the Rumbleroller Aggressive Massage Ball I would pick the Lacrosse ball only because it does a fairly good job in those areas where I mentioned I use it and the Rumbleroller version might be more aggressive than you really need or feel like dealing with at the time. For example, this morning I was in a rush so I used the Lacrosse ball because I would have needed to be more careful and thus go more slowly w/ the Rumbleroller version. Also, the Lacrosse ball can be found for a couple of bucks whereas the Rumbleroller version is around $25.
Still there will be times when you feel like you need something to go deeper than the Lacrosse ball and you will wish you had the Rumbleroller version. It's not terribly expensive and it will definitely be useful so yes I would still splurge for the Rumbleroller version even if I had it to do over again. I would recommend both.