My GB Experience at the Poliquin Symposium

Started by Alex Chubb, November 5, 2013 · 1 Replies · 2,052 Views

Alex Chubb

For those of you who didn't know, Coach Sommer came to teach for a day in Rhode Island at the Poliquin World Headquarters to show how the GB method could work for improving ones ability to move.

 

It is one thing to learn what you can online and a much greater thing to learn it with Coach right there in front of you to show you exactly where you could be improving and getting more out of your training program. We were shown why mobility is so important and a lack of it will lead to injury as well as how to progress to things like REAL muscle ups without kipping or any other seizure-like movements and how important the rope is for advanced ring strength as well as how to make the most use of it along with MUCH more. I can only imagine how much one would get from a two or three day seminar with Coach.

 

Even if you have been following this method online for years like I have, you will realize when you meet Coach in person, there is so much more to learn. You can be making much better, smarter, faster, and safer progress.

 

I am looking forward to learning from Coach again next year!

Washienko

I was there.  I was so inspired I bought F1 and H1.  I am on week three and loving it!