This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Question for some of the mobility exercises

Started by Spphysio, November 4, 2013 · 4 Replies · 283 Views

Spphysio

Hi to all of you,

 

I pre ordered the foundation series and I have some specific questions about the mobility exercises.

 

I read the following from the FAQ foundation one post

 

How do the repetition counts in the Integrated Mobility elements work?

  • For single-limbed elements, eg) RC/PE1>iM, complete the repetition or time count on each side.

  • For elements which alternate directions, eg) RC/PE4>iM, complete the total rep count on each side (unless explicitly indicated, as in sPL/PE2>iM). That is, left + right = one complete repetition.

  • For other elements, complete a single set as instructed.

However, I still have some questions about the mobility exercises:

 

1)  HBP/PE2>iM Xiaopeng Forward 

After each set of pushups I do 5 reps of this for both sides or I alternate hands every set

 

Same for MN/PE1>iM 

 

(1st set DB in left hand 2nd Set DB in Right hand e.t.c.?)

 

2) Same question for the HBP/PE6>iM , RC/PE1>iM each for both sides ater every set?

 

Sorry for bothering but it is not so clear...And I want to be doing everything as it should be.

 

Christian

Both sides after each set.

Spphysio

Thanks a ton...For all the exercises right?

Jon Douglas
Spphysio said:

Thanks a ton...For all the exercises right?

Yep :)

Spphysio

Thanks