where to buy rings?

Started by Motogpm1, February 27, 2009 · 3 Replies · 2,600 Views

Motogpm1

I just checked the product section and there's a black ring for 59 dollars but I'm not sure if it comes with a pair or not? Thanks.

gymrob

Moto,

The Xtreme rings from this site are:

a pair of rings, two straps (with buckles) and velcro to tie up straps. Do a search on the forum for information on them but I have them and highly recommend them. They are an excellent training device. You have to pay shipping aswell. Cost depends on where you live.

Rob.

Chris H Laing

Haha why would they sell only one ring? It might be good motivation to get some of the crazier moves like OAC and OAFL though...

Richard Duelley

You could also work one ring back up rise, no really at guy at my gym does them. He does catch the 2nd ring once he gets up there though. :shock:

They do come in a pair with 2 straps to hang them up.