Guess what happened

Started by MrPuppeh, November 4, 2013 · 5 Replies · 3,727 Views

MrPuppeh

I decided to go out a friday night with my friends. ( I dont drink but once in a month or 2 months )

 

Well the most of you know the drill - sit around, get drinks, stay up late etc.

 

2 Days after Friday i started to continue my training and guess what happened - I lost about 10-20% of my progress, meaning that i could not complete whole sets for whole reps. This made me very unhappy.

 

 

But why is it so unfair that progress tends to go away too fast ?

Murray Truelove

I doubt you've lost any of the progress you've made. Hangovers, dehydration and lack of sleep effect people differently - like yourself I feel the effects of a night out a few days after the fact. I know I have to limit myself to only 1 or 2 drinks if I want to train the next day.

 

Sure you'll be fine after a few more days.

Daniel Burnham

Going out protocol:

Before:

Green tea before

Food (avoid fish)

During

Water during

After:

Bone broth - pho is a good choice

Green tea (optional)

More water

Next day:

Kombucha

If you are sluggish try even more green tea or make sure the kombucha is made from green tea.

Food!

Then resume normal schedule.

Christian

^ appropriate name for this thread :-)

RJS
MrPuppeh said:

( I dont drink but once in a month or 2 months )

 

I think we found the problem.