L-Sit flexibility

Started by andrewclarkeyyy, November 3, 2013 · 3 Replies · 2,762 Views

andrewclarkeyyy

Hey guys,

When doing the L-sit, I am unable to lift my legs at 90degrees to the body, instead my quads get really tight at around the 80degree mark, what kind of movements can I do to fix this?

Thankyou :D

Bipocni

Seated leg lifts are a good one, in both straddle and pike.

 

Hanging leg lifts are also a good tool for introducing L sits.

PhilTaylor

Maybe you should try some easy quad and hamstring stretches before you try L-sits.

 

When I started L-sit work the thing that helped me was just to try to get into that position, so my body got used to that position and my muscle doens´t cramp anymore.

Some easier variations like L-sits with tucked knees helped me to build the strengths needed.

 

Good Luck!

andrewclarkeyyy

Thanks guys will try that for a few weeks see where i get :)