Hello, me aagin. Thank you for the fast replies. I was wondering about the handstand one cuorse.
Have any of you taken it already.I have seen nothing but good reviews about it.
I was wondering is there any way to save it to youre pc, or laptop rather than having to acces it from the internet.
I may not have access to the internet but i would like to have the info readily available.
And last but not least, do you guys think this book/ course will help me with my handstands?
handstand one
Started by shmarbles, November 3, 2013 · 2 Replies · 2,136 Views
It's a great course that will definitively help with your HS. It's only available online though, but once you read through it and find where you will be training at you wont need to check it all the time.
You can always use your phone as a means to remember your work out or even just a note pad. You do the same stuff for weeks at a time and it follows a easy to remember format.