Do we need to touch the knees to the elbow as it looks like the athlete in the demonstration is close but not touching?
I am close but not touching the elbows.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Mark Collins, November 3, 2013 · 2 Replies · 133 Views
Do we need to touch the knees to the elbow as it looks like the athlete in the demonstration is close but not touching?
I am close but not touching the elbows.
Attention crossfitter: this is not a knees-to-elbows.
Sorry, couldn't help myself. I think the point is to focus on piking at the hips and active flexibility, rather than arbitrarily connecting two joints. After all, different people have different body types, and a knees-to-elbows for one person could be dramatically different for another.
That's good. I have already spent 12 weeks to get the toes to the bar. Now I can move into week 5!
By the way my toes to bar in Crossfit have improved out of site since doing MN PE6. And yes they are kipping...but man they feel good.