I used to weight train and have the cut/bulk mentality but am now moving into entirely bodyweight movements and specifically focusing on handbalancing. Im curious as to what your diets are like and the methods you implement?
Handbalancers / balance performers.. What sort of diet do you implement?
Started by Shia, November 2, 2013 · 4 Replies · 2,848 Views
check out in the nutrition forum a workout nutrition thread by Joshua Naterman. I would link you but im on mobile, the thread im refering to is stickied and there's another thread by Joshua Naterman covering questions that is also stickied
Balance is very skill oriented so most hand balancers don't have any kind of specialized diets. They do however stay at the same weight year-round for the mostpart(especially true for hand to hand flyers)
Ultimately you have to find what works for you
yuri marmerstein said:Balance is very skill oriented so most hand balancers don't have any kind of specialized diets. They do however stay at the same weight year-round for the mostpart(especially true for hand to hand flyers)
Ultimately you have to find what works for you
Yuri you were one of the people I am most curious about. I saw your videos and you are very muscular. Did you ever implement a cut/bulk methodology to get where you are or have you always just adopted a healthy diet and training hard?
I have never done bulk/cut diet, just train and try to eat clean.
I have done a lot of stuff beside gymnastics and HS as well though.