Dragonflag/Body Lever Help: Calf Pain

Started by ryantherobot, February 27, 2009 · 1 Replies · 5,007 Views

ryantherobot

When performing dragon flag negatives my calf muscles feel like they I am flexing them so tightly while pressing my pelvic bone forward that the calf is getting 'locked' that way. It really happens a lot to me when I flex my calf muscle as tight as possible but this is the first exercise I've done that seems to require me to flex that hard on my calf. Is this normal and just goes away with practice or should I be doing some sort of special stretch or exercise to help with this issue?

Chris

Dunno friend, this never happend to me personally at least not during the straight body lever, I did have however small cramps during the straddled variation, have you tried flexing your calf a little less, does it occur everytrime and during every variation?

Cheers,

Chris