This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Form check - MN PE1 and iM

Started by Oompa2, November 1, 2013 · 5 Replies · 176 Views

Oompa2

Hello all. So I took the advice from the last form check and went back on a few elements. Just wondering if anyone can check my form on these tuckups and the stiff leg windwill. I'm pretty happy with the tuckups, I can feel my legs touch my chest and I think I have a fair control of the descent. The windwills aren't too bad but I think my arm moves around a bit more than it should sometimes. 

 

http://youtu.be/fowHzqRS29s - Tuck ups

http://youtu.be/aDV8BlLT2LM - Stiff leg windmills

 

Joakim Anderson

They both look solid to me.

TANSTAAFL

Tucks look solid. Windmills need to be slowed a tad on the descent, and well as some foot adjustment. Check the video in the program again. You want your feet more perpendicular, a little further apart, and going down more to the side over one leg(the leg opposite the weight) as opposed to the front. Think of pushing your hip out to the side(of the weighted arm) before going over.

 

On the plus side, judging by the video you will probably have no problem implementing these changes. Keep on keeping on.

LateStarter@46

Nice! Envious of your compression. Would ditto what TANSTAAFL says about the feet for windmills.

Next!

Riku Calderón

Nice! Just progress!

Oompa2

Brilliant, thanks for your help. I'll implement the leg positioning change for the windwills in deload week an see how I go.