Ok I am very confused as to what position the lower back should be in for front lever. I was looking through this forum and it seems as though about half say that the lower back should be neutral and half say it should be hollow, so it obviously is not arched. And of course the upper back is neutral or as retracted as you can. I've seen a ton of front levers with a neutral lower back and a ton with hollow so are both positions correct? And which position is easier? Here's a couple of pictures showing a neutral lower back and hollow lower back.
This guys lower back looks neutral:
This one looks hollow/rounded:
Also can't find a picture but if you look at nik anisimovs front lever he is rounded/hollow as well.
Please don't respond unless you are 100% certain it is the correct way, thanks!