This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Upside down headrush?

Started by andrewclarkeyyy, October 31, 2013 · 6 Replies · 157 Views

andrewclarkeyyy

Hey guys

Just wondering if your body gets used to the feeling of being upside down? feels like my heads going to pop sometimes.

cheers

Keilani Gutierrez

you totally get used to it. i remember my face getting tomato red after wall handstands and tripods, i still get a bit red but i don't feel like im going to pop.

as soon as you get inverted, count your breaths as calmly as you can, you'll notice that the tension will start to ease up and of course give yourself time to adjust :)

Guest

My eyes usually go a little red and watery, but when I stand up straight it's the best feeling in the world, I feel invincible.

andrewclarkeyyy

Thanks guys :D

Murray Truelove

I'm normally experience no discomfort though last week I got a terrible headache and eye pain - only happened the once and I've been fine since. I only do H1 twice a week though.

Duff

For me personally, that feeling was gone in a month. But I did give myself a nosebleed and a headache on my first day. :facepalm:

fitwell

I only get that when I forget to breathe.