This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE1>im Form Check

Started by TANSTAAFL, October 30, 2013 · 6 Replies · 147 Views

TANSTAAFL

Greetings all. Just ye ol' form check. I've read all the posts on this one, but you know how that usually goes horribly wrong without outside eyes. Have 5lbs on the stick, can go heavier and slightly more narrow if need be, just want to make sure all is in order before that.

 

Thanks in advance...oh and also apologies in advance for the lack of facial hair.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXhjcyMPZYc

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5B7vXBZgfk

...also anyone know what the new embedding format is? It seems everytime I figure this out, technology comes in and snipes me before I need to post another video.

Riku Calderón

Cant see video.

Keilani Gutierrez

looks good to me :)

Rachid Tahri
TANSTAAFL said:

...also anyone know what the new embedding format is? It seems everytime I figure this out, technology comes in and snipes me before I need to post another video.

Don't link it. Just copy paste the link and you'll see the embedded video. It took me also a while to figure this out... ;). 

TANSTAAFL
Rachid Tahri said:

Don't link it. Just copy paste the link and you'll see the embedded video. It took me also a while to figure this out... ;).

Tried this as well to no avail. Just leaves a big space where the video should be...could be the new firefox update.

Rachid Tahri

Let me test it (with chrome):

 

Rachid Tahri

:blink: you are right man! We should report this to Cole Dano I guess!