This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

WP/SE1

Started by Vinay Ramineni, October 30, 2013 · 0 Replies · 49 Views

Vinay Ramineni

Hey,

 

I've found with WP/SE1, I get a pain in my left hand a bit distal to the anatomical snuffbox (around base of thumb), which happens when I am doing the wrist extension (active) part of the movement. 

 

I think part of it is that until recently I had been doing the hyperflexion wrist stretch to such a degree that it really feels uncomfortable afterwards for a few seconds.

The other thing is I'm doing WP/SE1 on a hard wall, which I don't see as being much of a problem as I can't see how it would relate to my localised hand pain.

 

I'm just wondering if there was any good advice about WP/SE1 that would be good to keep in mind to avoid this type of pain, in case anyone else may have experienced it.

 

Cheers