Hey guys,
I just ventured to the main site thingy for a change, not straight to the forum like usual, as I wanted to refer foundation to a friend. Why? because it is awesome. However when arriving at the main intro page I found it had changed a lot. I do not like this change. The constant scrolling, big headings with little star things overlayed and repetitive 'sign me up buttons' reminded me of a get fit in thirty days I promise I won't rip you off fat loss website. I feel that the product being offered is of a far more professional nature than the title page suggests.
I am not a marketer or a web designer or anything of the sort however I am a customer and for me this style of advertising makes me skeptical. I feel that if arriving at the main site the advertising has been done and this is the place to be serious.
This is just my opinion , however, I feel I need to voice my concerns as a tiny, if misguided, attempt to aid a product and business that has helped me.
If this is not the place for such a thing please feel free to remove this post.
Warmest regards
John