What happened to the $799 early bird special

Started by starling, October 29, 2013 · 3 Replies · 2,364 Views

starling

I was going to sign up for the 2 day seminar in Chico. I've been saving money and was planning on taking advantage of the "Early Bird Special" for $799 which was advertised to be good until Nov 29. If the special price hadn't been offered until Nov 29th, I would have paid earlier. Yesterday I went online to register and the price had increased by $200. That's a 25% increase. Any info about that? I emailed my question but I didn't hear back. Thanks.

Joshua Slocum
daniel sarnowski said:

I was going to sign up for the 2 day seminar in Chico. I've been saving money and was planning on taking advantage of the "Early Bird Special" for $799 which was advertised to be good until Nov 29. If the special price hadn't been offered until Nov 29th, I would have paid earlier. Yesterday I went online to register and the price had increased by $200. That's a 25% increase. Any info about that? I emailed my question but I didn't hear back. Thanks.

My guess would be that the original price was an error; currently the page lists $999 as the super-early bird price, with early-bird being $1099 and regular being $1199.

 

Note that if you already own F1 and/or H1, you can get that taken off of the purchase price.

 

Also note that I don't speak in any official capacity for GB. 

Cory Fair

Robb Wolf will also be presenting at this seminar, hence the price hike. It was reduced to only a $100 difference as details about this module have finalized (all affected registrants have been taken care of).

starling

Thanks, for the info, and the speedy reply. I'll be signing up soon!