This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Foundation 1 AND Handstand course?

Started by Milkman, October 27, 2013 · 5 Replies · 174 Views

Milkman

I am interested in the handstand course.  Would there be an issue with doing it and F1 concurrently?  If so, when does one move on from F1, after achieving mastery of all exercises within F1?

gohei_

It is recommended to do both H1 and F1 at the same time.

You do not need to achieve mastery on all elements before moving on to F2 and beyond. Just let each element go in it's own pace.

Milkman

Are the courses structured to work concurrently?  For instance, I do F1 on a 4x/week set up.  Does one do an F1 and handstand workout on the same day?  Back-to-back?  Does one adjust to a 3x/week on the F1 and something like a 2x/week on the handstands?  Any information and clarification is greatly appreciated.

gohei_

There are different examples on how to mix it up in the H1 course itself, not sure how much I wanna say about it.

fitwell

I just tack on the H1 work to the Day 2 Foundation work. That gives you two distinct training days and 4 elements on each day (plus prep work).