This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

wrist damage - triangular fibrocartilage complex

Started by Shnordle, October 27, 2013 · 2 Replies · 123 Views

Shnordle

Hey guys, I have read around and I am beginning to understand more and more the importance of prehab. I wish the wrist stuff was emphasised in the foundation series.

One physio reckons I have damaged my TFCC , another feels its my ulnar tendon.

Has anyone else had experience with this? No pain when im axially loading but definitely afterwards. Ive stopped training. Been about 1.5 weeks. Hardly improved. My wrists are really stiff in the mornings. And pain is most associated with fully flexing my wrist extensors.

Everything was fine until those planche pushups! Haha

Riku Calderón

Hi, sorry to hear!

The wrist stuff is in H1. And it is a corequisite. I highly recommend it.

Michael Borregaard

I find it reduces wrist pain if I remember to actively 'grip' the ground with my fingers while doing the exercises.