Like the title suggests. I'm looking for some feedback on my MN-PE2. First rep wasn't the best, but I redid the set after this video
And SLS-PE3 & iM (mostly the iM)
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by PrimalMove, October 25, 2013 · 4 Replies · 128 Views
Like the title suggests. I'm looking for some feedback on my MN-PE2. First rep wasn't the best, but I redid the set after this video
And SLS-PE3 & iM (mostly the iM)
MN/PE2: Motion seems ok, but you've to stretch more your legs, because they seems a little bend. Also point your toes. Overall OK IMO.
SLS PE3/iM: PE: Ok. Try go more to horizontal without raising hips too much. I mean keep your glutes in line during the movement. iM: Seems ok too. Spread a little bit more your legs and go deeper.
Cheers!
Adriano Flo said:MN/PE2: Motion seems ok, but you've to stretch more your legs, because they seems a little bend. Also point your toes. Overall OK IMO.
SLS PE3/iM: PE: Ok. Try go more to horizontal without raising hips too much. I mean keep your glutes in line during the movement. iM: Seems ok too. Spread a little bit more your legs and go deeper.
Cheers!
Awesome, thank you! I knew the knees were going to be the thing from the get go on the staddle up. It feels like no matter how I stretch them my hammies don't want to get anymore flexible. I'm also guessing its the same issue with the SLS-3.
Stretching, stretching, stretching and then, more stretching.
Kit laughlin is your guy ![]()
Adriano Flo said:Stretching, stretching, stretching and then, more stretching.
Kit laughlin is your guy
Awesome, I'll look into his info! I've been a huge fan of Pavel's work and he is the only reason I've got this far with my flexibility.