This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE2 Formcheck

Started by Tomas Johansson, October 23, 2013 · 3 Replies · 175 Views

Tomas Johansson

Feedback appreciated.

 

Progress on this one is slooow. I'm able to add maybe 1 or 2 reps per minicycle. To the total that is, not per set. I'm at 10, 10, 10, 8-9 reps right now.

 

Riku Calderón

I know nothing but looks good to me :)

kimura

Looks pretty good as far as I'm concerned

m6shifter

This has been a main stay for me 5 months on this 1 also. How are your reps on the 8-9 . Looks good but the last sets are the real deal. This PE just get harder as I progress further . Its like a snails pace for me adding 1 rep at a time every week. Weeks 9 -12 for me. I dont know if I go back to week 5 if that will be better or not. 2 months and counting for 9-12. Good luck Tomas.